Key Account Plan / Key Account Playbook template
The tool for Strategic Key Account Managers!
- 45 ready to use pages (easy to use ppt format)
- BONUS: The book ‚The strategic Key Account Plan‘! (171 pages, pdf Format)
Simply transfer it into your own company layout and start immediately!
- Customer business profile
- Key figures
- Company structure and key subsidiaries and sites
- Top 3 business objectives / key projects
- Procurement and E-Sourcing strategy
- Key requirements
- Market and competition environment
- Key stakeholder (Power Map / Decision Making Unit anaylsis)
- Optional: Customer SWOT
Own position of topday
- Supplier evaluation
- We as a customer
- Frame contract information
- Business history (won bid / lost bid analysis)
- Share of supply / Sales development
- Top 5 products
- Competition environment
- Unique Value Proposition
- Account Playbook
- Optional: our SWOT
Top Chances and risks
Summary of the most important opportunities and risks from the analysis
- Success stories
- Top 3 business objectives and strategies
- Optional OKR (Objectives Key Results) approach
- Financial planning
- Key Account Team and team responsivities
- Relationship matrix
- Touchpoint Plan
Just 3 steps to build your own individual key account plan
Step 1: Download the key account plan template
Immediately after purchase, you will receive the access data for the Online Academy, where you can download the current Key Account Plan templates (pptx Powerpoint format) at any time.
Step 2: Select relevant slides and adopt them in your own company CI
The template now contains over 45 pages that have developed from many projects and participant feedback. I invite you to make a conscious decision, especially at the beginning, on a selection of the pages that bring the greatest added value for you. For this purpose, some slides are marked as “Optional” in the template. Now you only need to transfer the templates into your company CI (your company PowerPoint template) and you can start.
Step 3: Bringing the key account plan to life alone or in a team
Alternatively, you can now fill the plan with life bit by bit as a key account manager or as part of the key account team. At the beginning it is about the analysis of the account / customer and then about your own position in the competitive environment with this one key account. You can then derive the top opportunities and risks from the analysis and work out your strategic goals and implementation strategy. One tip: Make a conscious use of the “?”, Especially during analysis, if you don’t know something. Only those who know what they don’t know will be able to close this information gap.
Your account plan, your proactive key account strategy, is ready to go!
Order your Key Account Plan template NOW
- 45 pages, designed in a proven structure!
- The format Microsoft Powerpoint makes it easy for you to present your account plan to senior management or your account team!
- You can easily adapt the template according to your own needs!
- Additional BONUS: Book ‚The strategic Key Account Plan‘! (pdf Version)
just 49 €
instead of 99 €
Risk free thanks to the 60 days refund policy!
This key account plan template only contains one possible structure for a key account plan. The analysis points and questions in the template should only be used as an impulse / idea to create your own, individual key account plan. The template does not claim to be complete. The consequences for your business arise solely from your personal conclusions.